2" Foam Cell Pro Suspension Lift Kit Suited for 1986-1989 60 Series Land Cruiser
Foam Cell Pro provides exceptional ride quality, stability, and handling both on and off road. Built around superior strength and durability at a great value, Foam Cell Pro saves you money to put into the fuel tank so you can get out and explore.
There is nothing larger, stronger and more robust than the Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range of shock absorbers. The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range is designed to meet all the demands and challenges faced both on and off-road, loaded or unloaded while producing a superb ride.
The key to 4x4 shock performance is dissipating heat caused by suspension articulation and making sure the mounting points are big enough to cope with the stresses a 4x4 vehicle endures; on road, towing or off road in corrugations. With more oil and a larger surface area, Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro minimize heat buildup and maintain their ideal performance no matter what you throw at them.
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro Features Include:
- 2.8" outer body diameter
- Chrome hardened piston rod
- 1/8" exterior tube wall thickness
- 360 degree welded mounts
- Rebuildable design
- Threaded height adjustable strut spring seat
- Integrated bump stop (on applicable models)
- Single piece solid mounting base
- Solid one piece eye ring
- Twin Tube Construction
- Foam Cell Design
|Toyota||60 Series Land Cruiser||1980|
|Toyota||60 Series Land Cruiser||1981|
|Toyota||60 Series Land Cruiser||1982|
|Toyota||60 Series Land Cruiser||1983|
|Toyota||60 Series Land Cruiser||1984|
|Toyota||60 Series Land Cruiser||1985|
- Estimated Lift: 2"
- Package Details: Kit
This Kit Includes:
- Front Leaf Springs (2)
- *Petrol: Suitable for gas engines and light-medium loads.
- *Diesel: Suitable for diesel engines and/or gas engines with heavy front bumpers.
- *Turbo Diesel: Suitable for turbo diesel engines.
- Rear Drivers Side Leaf Spring (1)
- Rear Near Side Leaf Spring (1)
- Front Foam Cell Pro Shock Absorber (2)
- Rear Foam Cell Pro Shock Absorber (2)
- 436UBK - Front U-Bolt Kit (2)
- 415UBK - Rear U-Bolt Kit (2)
- 719UK - Front Polyurethane Spring Bush Kit (one set)
- 719UK - Rear Polyurethane Spring Bush Kit (one set)
- 3524 - Steering Damper (1)
- 348LH - Front Left Hand Side Greasable Shackle (1)
- 348RH - Front Right Hand Side Greasable Shackle (1)
- 353LH - Rear Left Hand Side Greasable Shackle (1)
- 353RH - Rear Right Hand Side Greasable Shackle (1)
- 351 - Greasable Pins (4)
What is the difference between comfort and performance valving?
COMFORT VALVING: The comfort range delivers smooth handling and less harshness for everyday use. Best suited to lighter vehicles without load, the shocks prioritize a soft comfortable ride, above all else.
PERFORMANCE VALVING: The performance range adapts to a wide range of driving styles. Best suited to moderately loaded vehicles with some accessories, the shocks provide a balanced comfortable ride with more control.