Awning Quick Release Extra Hooks Kit
The Ironman 4x4 Awning Quick Release Extra Hooks Kit together with the Quick Release Mounting Brackets are changing the way we use awnings. Design registered and manufactured in Australia.
- Set up camp and drive away, leaving your awning free standing;
- Quickly reposition awning from drivers side to passenger side or to the rear of vehicle;
- Easily swap awning from one vehicle to a different vehicle;
- Store awning off the vehicle when not in use, or let is dry once you return home;
- Mount other accessories, such as tradesman tools – shovels, PVC pipe, conduit carriers etc;
- Mount your awning for use at home together with the Ironman 4x4 Awning Extra Hook Kit– as a shelter over a BBQ area, over the kids play area etc, making your awning multi use;
- Fits Ironman 4x4 awnings and most other awnings on the market.
- Can be padlocked on for security.
- Rated up to 77LBS.
- Stainless mounting hardware included.
This Nylon material offers high tensile strength (11,000 PSI), chemical resistance, stiffness, and extreme temperature tolerance (220 degrees Celcius) along with low thermal expansion. It is the material of choice for many components in most engine compartments. It also has a low friction property that helps with longevity and no squeaks.
Limited Lifetime warranty - must have proof of purchase