Awning Quick Release Mounting Brackets
The Ironman 4x4 Quick Release Mounting Brackets are design registered and manufactured in Australia, and are changing the way we use awnings.
- Set up camp and drive away, leaving your awning free standing;
- Quickly reposition awning from drivers side to passenger side or to the rear of vehicle;
- Easily swap awning from one vehicle to a different vehicle, or trailer
- Store awning off the vehicle when not in use, or let is dry once you return home;
- Mount other accessories, such as tradesman tools – shovels, PVC pipe, conduit carriers etc;
- Mount your awning for use at home together with the Ironman 4x4 Awning Extra Hook Kit– as a shelter over a BBQ area, over the kids play area etc, making your awning multi use.
- Quantity Required: 1
- Sold as a pair
- Mounting bolt pattern: 1 3/4” H x 2 5/8” W
- Fits Ironman 4x4 awnings and most other awnings on the market.
- Can be padlocked on for security.
- Rated up to 77LBS;
- Stainless mounting hardware included - 8x stainless steel M6 bolts, nuts and washers and 2x shaft locking retaining clips;
- Made of high strength UV stable reinforced nylon
This Nylon material offers high tensile strength (11,000 PSI), chemical resistance, stiffness, and extreme temperature tolerance (220 degrees Celcius) along with low thermal expansion.
It is the material of choice for many components in most engine compartments. It also has a low friction property that helps with longevity and no squeaks.
Limited Lifetime warranty - (Must have proof of purchase)