Build Package Suited For 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra
Build up your Tundra with this convenient bundle of gear to get your adventure started. We put together a great selection of products to set up your vehicle for 4WD touring while still maintaining its daily drivability.
All aspects were considered from driving comfort and performance to armor protection and vehicle recovery.
Just add fuel.
Foam Cell Pro Suspension System
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro Stage 2 Lift Kit suited for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra combines upgraded on-road dynamics, dramatically reducing body roll and increasing stability with excellent off-road touring performance.
Our Foam Cell Pro shock absorbers feature a tough, military spec, big bore 3" twin-tube shock, the largest, strongest shock on the market; they are nearly indestructible, carry no internal parts which can jam, require little to no service, and are rebuildable.
All of these features combined, deliver an incredibly reliable, fit for purpose shock absorber that has stood the test of time in the Australian outback and military theaters around the world.
The Stage 2 Kit includes our drop-forged Tundra upper control arms, (UCA's) providing additional strength and 4 degrees of caster correction. Returning the vehicle suspension geometry to the manufacturer's specifications and again, requiring next to no servicing. Just set it, and forget it.
This 3.5 inch Tundra lift kit comes complete with all the necessary Tundra suspension parts to lift, fit larger tires and increase payload capacity for additional vehicle accessories or equipment.
Raid Series Front and Rear Bumper
The Ironman 4x4 Raid series bumper uses our two-stage attachment design, connecting the winch cradle directly to the chassis for the most robust possible recovery platform. Alternative one-piece bumpers pull from the bumper shell, causing twisting and potential deformation to the steel bumper and vehicle. In addition, the frame-mounted rated recovery points give you a concrete foundation for recovery or towing.
- Two-part front bumper design with a winch cradle mounted directly to the chassis for the strongest and safest possible winching platform for the harshest recovery situations
- Bolt-on, frame-mounted recovery points included with the bumper
- Integrated crumple zones transfer energy away from vehicle occupants
- ADR 69, 73 approved (Full Frontal and Offset Impact Occupant Protection)
- Tested to the highest standards in compliance with Australian Design Regulation, SRS Airbag tested and certified
- Winch compatible with clutch handle access and line visibility
- Standard 10” x 4.5” winch mount footprint
- Don’t want to run a winch yet? Raid comes with a winch “black out plate” to maintain a clean seamless look.
- Pickled, cold-rolled steel manufacturing for impurity free template during assembly
- Ultra-durable AKZO NOBEL Black Powder Coat and pre-treated steel for rust resistance
- 360° Robotic welding for consistently precise welds resulting in peak quality and unequaled strength
- Bright Saber LED Dual Row Light Bar - 32"
- Increased approach and departure angles provide maximum clearance for obstacles
- Compatible with factory parking sensors
The premium underbody protection solution to safeguard against offroad damage from rocks, stumps and ground strike. These heavy duty skid plates cover sensitive components like the engine and transmission.
FABRICATED 4mm STEEL: Construction is up to 5x more impact and penetration resistant *(Than original 1.5mm pressed construction).
INTEGRATED FRAMEWORK: Design gives strength in most common strike zones, reducing plate deformation and deflecting force into load bearing elements.
RECESSED HARDWARE: Fully recessed high tensile mounting hardware protects all fasteners from damage and removes catch points resulting in a smooth skid-over surface.
3X MORE COVERAGE AREA: Over 3x more coverage than original protection plates. Radiator, Steering, Engine and Transmission.
TEXTURED POWDER COAT FINISH AND ANTI-CORROSION COATING: EDP E-Coat layer helps resist corrosion following impact strike, finished in a textured black powder coating.
SERVICE INSPECTION HOLES: Service inspection holes (where appropriate) allows for easy inspection and access during routine maintenance. (Ironman 4x4 recommends to remove protection plates when draining fluids)
- Estimated Suspension Lift Height: 3.5"
- Front Bumper Approximate Weight: 123lbs
- Rear Bumper Approximate Weight: 105lbs
- Skid Plate Approximate Weight: 81lbs
This Kit Includes:
- Stage 2 Foam Cell Pro Suspension Kit
- 1 x Ironman 4x4 front coil springs (pair)
- 2 x Ironman 4x4 rear leaf packs
- 2 x Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro front struts: Part Number 45780FE
- 2 x Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro rear struts: Part Number 45781FE
- 2 x Front coil-over strut tops (included in pre-builts): ISST005
- 1 x Ironman 4x4 rear polyurethane spring bush kit: Part Number 1196UK
- 2 x Ironman 4x4 rear greaseable shackles: Part Number 1150
- 2 x Ironman 4x4 rear U-bolt kits: Part Number 678UBK
- 1 x Ironman4x4 brake hose relocation Kit: Part Number 1197K
- 1 x Ironman 4x4 rear driveshaft center bearing spacer kit: Part Number 1217K
- 1 x Ironman 4x4 Pro Forge Upper Control Arms: Part Number UCA073FA
- *** If you don't choose the pre-built option, you need to add two strut tops to your order***: Part Number ISST005
**NOTE** The TOY063 coil springs are utilized for several vehicles. The taller spring is always installed on the gas tank side of the vehicle.
Tundra, please install the Coil Labeled "TOY063 D/S" on the DRIVER / LEFT side (gas tank side) of your vehicle.
- Raid Series Front Bumper
- Front Bumper Lighting - 1st Pair (depending on selection will include one of the following):
- Front Bumper Lighting - 2nd Pair (depending on selection will include one of the following):
- Raid Series Rear Bumper
- Bolt-On installation with mounting hardware
- Rear Bumper Lighting - 1st Pair
- Rear Bumper Lighting - 2nd Pair (depending on selection will include one of the following):
- Skid Plate
- Bolt-On installation with mounting hardware
- Ditch Light Kit with Brackets (depending on selection will include one of the following):
Suspension Kit Installation Video:
Front Bumper Install Video:
Rear Bumper Install Video:
|1 Year Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Click here for more details.
IT'S A RAID | Off-Road Bumpers Provide Strength and Safety
IT'S A RAID | ...
Foam Cell Pro ...
Foam Cell Pro ...