Foam Cell Pro 3.5" Suspension Kit Suited For Toyota Tundra 2007+ - Stage 2
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro Stage 2 Lift Kit suited for the 2007+ Toyota Tundra combines upgraded on-road dynamics, dramatically reducing body roll and increasing stability with excellent off-road touring performance.
Our Foam Cell Pro shock absorbers feature a tough, military spec, big bore 3" twin-tube shock, the largest, strongest shock on the market; they are nearly indestructible, carry no internal parts which can jam, require little to no service, rebuildable, and are used on vehicles up to 200,000lbs in weight.
The Foam cell pro shock is filled with premium grade FUCHS oil and our foam cell sleeve technology. The foam cell sleeve, impregnated with millions of tiny bubbles of nitrogen, maximizes oil and thermal carrying capacity and eliminates high internal pressures found on regular nitro gas-shock absorbers.
All of these features combined deliver an incredibly reliable, fit for purpose shock absorber that has stood the test of time in the Australian outback and military theaters around the world.
The Stage 2 Kit includes our drop-forged Toyota Tundra upper control arms (UCA's), providing additional strength and 4 degrees of caster correction. Returning the vehicle suspension geometry to the manufacturer's specifications and again, requiring next to no servicing. Just set it, and forget it.
Pro-Forge UCAs are made from lightweight 6082 T6 aluminum with a hardened zinc coating and sealed, high articulation, easily replaceable OEM style ball joint and bushings.
Our Ironman 4x4 Tundra adjustable Panhard bar and Tundra rear swaybar links are another core feature of the stage 2 kit. Aside from being much stronger than the original OEM parts and perfect for off-road environments, the Panhard rod realigns your rear track, while the sway bar links relocate the sway bar into a neutral position.
This Tundra 3.5-inch lift kit comes complete with all the necessary suspension parts to deliver a lifted 4Runner with more ground clearance, fit larger tires and increase payload capacity for additional vehicle accessories or equipment.
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock to fit larger wheels and tires
- Increased responsiveness while maintaining plush ride in on & off-road situations
- Ultra-durable coating process that resists corrosion in the harshest element
- 35mm (1.37") Teflon banded piston to keep the shock function peak performance
- 16mm (.62") hardened chrome piston rod wrapped in twin-tube construction
- (54mm=2.12") huge shock body increases oil capacity to eliminate heat fade
- High impact resistant poly dust shield to protect piston rod from debris
- Natural rubber bushings for increased suspension articulation and vibration reduction
- Backed by our industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Oversized natural rubber bushings to absorb high-frequency vibration from road noise
- HDPE dust and stone protection that is far superior to rubber
- Integrated bump stops
- 20mm chromed hardened piston rod
- Rebuildable design so the shocks will last the life of the vehicle
- 45mm diameters piston 65-72mm
- Twin-tube construction for carefree use under severe off-road conditions
- Highest grade German oil resists viscosity breakdown under high temperatures
- 3mm steel tube thickness
- 360-degree welded mounts are 37% stronger than standard welds
- Solid one-piece eye ring
- Single piece solid mounting base for increased durability under stress
- EDP e-coat surface protection that is highly corrosion resistance
- Rubber spring seat cushion to lock the lower spring in place
- The threaded body provides maximum adjustment and works as an added heatsink effect
- Adjustable coil-overs can provide 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- 1 x Ironman 4x4 front coil springs (pair)
- 2 x Ironman 4x4 rear leaf packs
- 2 x Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro front struts: Part Number 45780FE
- 2 x Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro rear struts: Part Number 45781FE
- 2 x Front coil-over strut tops (included in pre-builts): ISST005
- 1 x Ironman 4x4 rear polyurethane spring bush kit: Part Number 1196UK
- 2 x Ironman 4x4 rear greaseable shackles: Part Number 1150
- 2 x Ironman 4x4 rear U-bolt kits: Part Number 678UBK
- 1 x Ironman4x4 brake hose relocation Kit: Part Number 1197K
- 1 x Ironman 4x4 rear driveshaft center bearing spacer kit: Part Number 1217K
- 1 x Ironman 4x4 Pro Forge Upper Control Arms: Part Number UCA073FA
- *** If you don't choose the pre-built option, you need to add two strut tops to your order***: Part Number ISST005
- All mounting hardware to assemble the coilovers
**NOTE** The TOY063 coil springs are utilized for several vehicles. The taller spring is always installed on the gas tank side of the vehicle.
Tundra, please install the Coil Labeled "TOY063 D/S" on the DRIVER / LEFT side (gas tank side) of your vehicle.