Foam Cell Pro 4" Suspension Kit LHD - Performance Load (0-660LBS) Suited For Toyota 80 Series Land Cruiser/Lexus LX450
Foam Cell Pro provides exceptional ride quality, stability, and handling both on and off road. Built around superior strength and durability at a great value, Foam Cell Pro saves you money to put into the fuel tank so you can get out and explore.
There is nothing larger, stronger and more robust than the Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range of shock absorbers. The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range is designed to meet all the demands and challenges faced both on and off-road, loaded or unloaded while producing a superb ride.
The key to 4x4 shock performance is dissipating heat caused by suspension articulation and making sure the mounting points are big enough to cope with the stresses a 4x4 vehicle endures; on road, towing or off road in corrugations. With more oil and a larger surface area, Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro minimize heat buildup and maintain their ideal performance no matter what you throw at them.
|Toyota||80 Series Land Cruiser||1990|
|Toyota||80 Series Land Cruiser||1991|
|Toyota||80 Series Land Cruiser||1992|
|Toyota||80 Series Land Cruiser||1993|
|Toyota||80 Series Land Cruiser||1994|
|Toyota||80 Series Land Cruiser||1995|
|Toyota||80 Series Land Cruiser||1996|
|Toyota||80 Series Land Cruiser||1997|
- Estimated lift: 4"
This Kit Includes:
- TOY012C - Front coil springs - 0-220LBS (one set)
- TOY013C - Rear coil springs - 0-660LBS (one set)
- 45683LFE - Front Foam Cell PRO shocks (2)
- 45682LFE - Rear Foam Cell PRO shocks (2)
- PANHARD007 - Front adjustable panhard bar LHD
- PANHARD002 - Rear adjustable panhard bar
- SBEXT001 - front extended sway bar links 1990-97 (2)
- SBEXT002 - rear extended sway bar links 1993-95 (2)
- (NOTE: for 1991-1992 & 1996-1997 contact us to sub in SBEXT005 (2) in place of SBEXT002)
- BHOSE002 - extended rear brake line (2)
- BHOSE001 - extended front brake line (1)
- DBOX001 - Radius Arm Drop Brackets (one set)
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro Features Include:
- 2.8" outer body diameter
- Chrome hardened piston rod
- 1/8" exterior tube wall thickness
- 360 degree welded mounts
- Rebuildable design
- Threaded height adjustable strut spring seat
- Integrated bump stop (on applicable models)
- Single piece solid mounting base
- Solid one piece eye ring
- Twin Tube Construction
- Foam Cell Design
- Left Hand Drive
- Check your tie rod clearance with your radius arms, some grinding may need to be done for additional clearance if they make contact.
- For 1991-1992 & 1996-1997 contact us to sub in SBEXT005 (2) in place of SBEXT002
Click here for more details.
Best Overland Offroad Suspension
Best Overland ...
Foam Cell Pro ...