Foam Cell Pro Suspension Kit Suited For Lexus GX470 with KDSS - Stage 2
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro Stage 2 Lift Kit suited for the 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner/Lexus GX470 combines upgraded on-road dynamics, dramatically reducing body roll and increasing stability with excellent off-road touring performance.
Our Foam Cell Pro shock absorbers feature a tough, military spec, big bore 3" twin-tube shock, the largest, strongest shock on the market; they are nearly indestructible, carry no internal parts which can jam, require little to no service, and are rebuildable.
The Foam cell pro shock is filled with premium grade FUCHS oil and our foam cell sleeve technology. The foam cell sleeve, impregnated with millions of tiny bubbles of nitrogen, maximizes oil and thermal carrying capacity and eliminates high internal pressures found on regular nitro gas-shock absorbers.
All of these features combined deliver an incredibly reliable, fit for purpose shock absorber that has stood the test of time in the Australian outback and military theaters around the world.
The Stage 2 Kit includes our drop-forged 4Runner upper control arms (UCA's), providing additional strength and 4 degrees of caster correction. Returning the vehicle suspension geometry to the manufacturer's specifications and again, requiring next to no servicing. Just set it, and forget it.
Pro-Forge UCAs are made from lightweight 6082 T6 aluminum with a hardened zinc coating and sealed, high articulation, easily replaceable OEM style ball joint and bushings.
This 2-3 -inch lift kit comes complete with all the necessary suspension parts to deliver a lift for more ground clearance, fit larger tires and increase payload capacity for additional vehicle accessories or equipment. The lift kit is fully compatible with KDSS. Years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
Trail4Runner Reviews the Foam Cell Pro Suspension Lift Kit
"THIS IS TRULY THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK SUSPENSION UPGRADE YOU CAN DO!
Most importantly… the RIDE! I am so impressed with how nice the ride is.
It is a perfect balance of firmness for control and softness for comfort. It has no issues handling bumps and dirt roads at speed, plenty of flex for getting up obstacles. Nosedive is cut dramatically steering and cornering is improved and it is not STIFF! It still feels like a truck but not abusive in the slightest." Trail4Runner, read the full review here.
Trail4Runner puts the Foam Cell Pro Suspension Lift Kit On Display:
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock to fit larger wheels and tires
- Increased responsiveness while maintaining plush ride in on & off-road situations
- Ultra-durable coating process that resists corrosion in the harshest element
- 35mm (1.37") Teflon banded piston to keep the shock function peak performance
- 16mm (.62") hardened chrome piston rod wrapped in twin-tube construction
- (54mm=2.12") huge shock body increases oil capacity to eliminate heat fade
- High impact resistant poly dust shield to protect piston rod from debris
- Natural rubber bushings for increased suspension articulation and vibration reduction
- Backed by our industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Oversized natural rubber bushings to absorb high-frequency vibration from road noise
- HDPE dust and stone protection that is far superior to rubber
- Integrated bump stops
- 20mm chromed hardened piston rod
- Rebuildable design so the shocks will last the life of the vehicle
- 45mm diameters piston 65-72mm
- Twin-tube construction for carefree use under severe off-road conditions
- Highest grade German oil resists viscosity breakdown under high temperatures
- 3mm steel tube thickness
- 360-degree welded mounts are 37% stronger than standard welds
- Solid one-piece eye ting
- Single piece solid mounting base for increased durability under stress
- EDP e-coat surface protection that is highly corrosion resistance
- Rubber spring seat cushion to lock the lower spring in place
- The threaded body provides maximum adjustment and works as an added heatsink effect
- Adjustable coil-overs can provide 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
This Kit Includes:
- Front Coil Springs - (1pair)
- Rear Coil Springs - (1pair)
- 45682FEC - Rear Shock Absorber - Foam Cell Pro (2)
- 45710FE - Front Coil Over - Foam Cell Pro (2)
- UCA001FA - Front Pro Forge Upper Control Arms (one set)
- PANHARD015-KDSS - Adjustable Rear Panhard Bar KDSS Compatible (1)
- 1220K - KDSS End Link Bracket Kit with hardware (one set)
Click here for more details.