Nitro Gas 1.5" Suspension Lift Kit Suited for 1988-1991 Mitsubishi Montero NA-NG with Rear Coil Springs
Ironman 4x4 Nitro Gas Suspension Kits make a big improvement in ride quality, stability, strength, and handling over the stock suspension.
Perfect for outdoor adventures into the backcountry and back home again without breaking the bank.
Nitro Gas Kits give your 4x4 increased payload capabilities so you can bring all of your bikes, kayaks, and surfboards out to your favorite spots with no compromise of comfort or performance.
Have a safe and awesome adventure without the worry of your suspension, backed by our solid 3-year warranty, get out and explore!
Nitro Gas Shock Features:
- NITROGEN GAS PRESSURIZED - Low pressure nitrogen gas dramatically reduces the likelihood of oil aeration and shock fade.
- 35mm TEFLON BANDED PISTON - Precision shim-stack piston specifically valved by Ironman suspension engineers, banded with teflon for smooth long life operation.
- 54mm TWIN TUBE BODY - Increased oil volume for improved cooling and endurance, Twin tube construction protects internal components from rock damage.
- 16mm – 18mm HARD CHROME PISTON ROD - Hardened and polished, volumetrically balanced to piston size.
- FLEXIBLE RUBBER BUSHES - Offers quieter operation and reduces damaging side loads from shock absorber.
- TRIPLE-LIP HIGH PRESSURE NOK SEAL - Maximum gas and oil retention ability to withstand high displacement offroad use.
- SUPPLEMENTARY WELDED MOUNTS - Fusion welded and supplementary welded for maximum strength and reliability.
- SINGLE PIECE BILLET EYE RINGS AND STEMS - Ultra robust design prevents breakage or bending of mounts.
- VEHICLE SPECIFIC VALVING - Every part number is specially valved for each vehicle application, this ensures the best possible ride and handling as intended by Ironman suspension engineers.
- LONG TRAVEL - Suitable for standard and raised height vehicles, additional length increases wheel articulation.
- IMPACT RESISTANT STONE SHIELD - Steel or Polyethylene dust shield protects piston rod from impacts and road debris.
- Estimated Lift: 1.5"
- Package Details: Kit
This Kit Includes:
- Front Torsion Bars - (one set, must choose length)
- Please measure your existing torsion bars before ordering to confirm fitment.
- Minimum 2.36in downward suspension travel required after adjustment
- Rear Coil Springs - (one set)
- For medium load coil springs, choose between LWB (long wheelbase - sold in North America) or SWB (short wheelbase - not sold in North America) models.
- 12082GR - Front Shock Absorber - Nitro Gas (2)
- 12645GR - Rear Shock Absorber - Nitro Gas (2)
- Rear axle brake line may need to be extended due to additional lift height.