Nitro Gas 2" Suspension Lift Kit Suited for Toyota 100 Series Land Cruiser/Lexus LX470 - Stage 2
Ironman 4x4 Nitro Gas Suspension Kits make a big improvement in ride quality, stability, strength, and handling over the stock suspension.
Perfect for outdoor adventures into the backcountry and back home again without breaking the bank.
The Stage 2 kit comes with a front differential drop kit to help correct front driveline angle reducing CV wear, and includes all brackets, spacers and fasteners. This is a 100% bolt-on solution with no welding or drilling required.
Nitro Gas Kits give your 4x4 increased payload capabilities so you can bring all of your bikes, kayaks, and surfboards out to your favorite spots with no compromise of comfort or performance.
Have a safe and awesome adventure without the worry of your suspension, backed by our solid 3-year warranty, get out and explore!
|Toyota||100 Series Land Cruiser||1998|
|Toyota||100 Series Land Cruiser||1999|
|Toyota||100 Series Land Cruiser||2000|
|Toyota||100 Series Land Cruiser||2001|
|Toyota||100 Series Land Cruiser||2002|
|Toyota||100 Series Land Cruiser||2003|
|Toyota||100 Series Land Cruiser||2004|
|Toyota||100 Series Land Cruiser||2005|
|Toyota||100 Series Land Cruiser||2006|
|Toyota||100 Series Land Cruiser||2007|
- Estimated Lift: 2"
- Attributes: Suits Petrol Vehicles. Some middle eastern vehicles may use longer torsion bars (TOY051), check length before ordering.
Pressurized shock absorber boosts performance and adapts to a wide range of driving styles.
- NITROGEN GAS PRESSURIZED - Low pressure nitrogen gas dramatically reduces the likelihood of oil aeration and shock fade.
- 35mm TEFLON BANDED PISTON - Precision shim-stack piston specifically valved by Ironman suspension engineers, banded with teflon for smooth long life operation.
- 54mm TWIN TUBE BODY - Increased oil volume for improved cooling and endurance, Twin tube construction protects internal components from rock damage.
- 16mm – 18mm HARD CHROME PISTON ROD - Hardened and polished, volumetrically balanced to piston size.
- FLEXIBLE RUBBER BUSHES - Offers quieter operation and reduces damaging side loads from shock absorber.
- TRIPLE-LIP HIGH PRESSURE NOK SEAL - Maximum gas and oil retention ability to withstand high displacement offroad use.
- SUPPLEMENTARY WELDED MOUNTS - Fusion welded and supplementary welded for maximum strength and reliability.
- SINGLE PIECE BILLET EYE RINGS AND STEMS - Ultra robust design prevents breakage or bending of mounts.
- VEHICLE SPECIFIC VALVING - Every part number is specially valved for each vehicle application, this ensures the best possible ride and handling as intended by Ironman suspension engineers.
- LONG TRAVEL - Suitable for standard and raised height vehicles, additional length increases wheel articulation.
- IMPACT RESISTANT STONE SHIELD - Steel or Polyethylene dust shield protects piston rod from impacts and road debris.
This Kit Includes:
InstallationView Lower Control Arm Reinforcement Instruction Sheet
When installing the rear coil springs on your 100 Series Land Cruiser, first identify the part number on the spring.
The coil spring marked “D/S” (shorter coil) should be installed on the driver’s side.
The coil spring marked “N/S” (taller coil) should be installed on the passenger side.
(Australia calls the passenger side of their vehicle’s the “Near Side” hence “N/S.” It’s a long story…google it.)