Nitro Gas Prebuilt Front Coilovers Lift Suited For 2003+ Toyota 4Runner
Prebuilt Coil Overs make your install so much easier and eliminate the need for a spring compressor. Let us set up the coil overs for you to proper specification.
Ironman 35mm bore Nitro Gas Shocks are the rugged all round 4x4 performance shock absorber.
Ironman Nitro Gas Shocks provide exceptional performance for both standard and raised height 4x4’s whilst delivering superior ride control and comfort both on and off road.
Improve stability when towing or carrying a load. Each and every Ironman shock absorber is force velocity tested before packaging to ensure all parts received are uniform and within operating specification.
High quality materials such as German Fuchs High temp shock absorber fluid, Japanese NOK multilip seals are used. Strength and durability requirements are sorted by the use of re-enforced single piece eye rings and stems.
Rubber shock absorber bushes are used by Ironman, this is to promote maximum flexibility and reduction in unwanted side load and NVH (Noise Vibration Harshness) transmission which often causes seal failures in other brand shock absorbers using Polyurethane.
- Package Details: Kit
Pressurized shock absorber boosts performance and adapts to a wide range of driving styles.
- NITROGEN GAS PRESSURIZED - Low pressure nitrogen gas dramatically reduces the likelihood of oil aeration and shock fade.
- 35mm TEFLON BANDED PISTON - Precision shim-stack piston specifically valved by Ironman suspension engineers, banded with teflon for smooth long life operation.
- 54mm TWIN TUBE BODY - Increased oil volume for improved cooling and endurance, Twin tube construction protects internal components from rock damage.
- 16mm – 18mm HARD CHROME PISTON ROD - Hardened and polished, volumetrically balanced to piston size.
- FLEXIBLE RUBBER BUSHES - Offers quieter operation and reduces damaging side loads from shock absorber.
- TRIPLE-LIP HIGH PRESSURE NOK SEAL - Maximum gas and oil retention ability to withstand high displacement off-road use.
- SUPPLEMENTARY WELDED MOUNTS - Fusion welded and supplementary welded for maximum strength and reliability.
- SINGLE PIECE BILLET EYE RINGS AND STEMS - Ultra robust design prevents breakage or bending of mounts.
- VEHICLE SPECIFIC VALVING - Every part number is specially valved for each vehicle application, this ensures the best possible ride and handling as intended by Ironman suspension engineers.
- LONG TRAVEL - Suitable for standard and raised height vehicles, additional length increases wheel articulation.
- IMPACT RESISTANT STONE SHIELD - Steel or Polyethylene dust shield protects piston rod from impacts and road debris.