Nitro Gas Suspension Kit Suited for Lexus GX460 with KDSS - Stage 2
Ironman 4x4 Nitro Gas Suspension Kits improve ride quality, stability, strength, and handling over the factory suspension.
Perfect for outdoor adventures into the backcountry and back home again without breaking the bank.
Nitro Gas Kits provide increased payload capacity so you can bring all of your gear to your favorite spots without compromising safety, comfort or performance.
Pressurized shock absorber boosts performance and adapts to a wide range of driving styles.
- NITROGEN GAS PRESSURIZED - Low pressure nitrogen gas dramatically reduces the likelihood of oil aeration and shock fade.
- 35mm TEFLON BANDED PISTON - Precision shim-stack piston specifically valved by Ironman suspension engineers, banded with teflon for smooth long life operation.
- 54mm TWIN TUBE BODY - Increased oil volume for improved cooling and endurance, Twin tube construction protects internal components from rock damage.
- 16mm – 18mm HARD CHROME PISTON ROD - Hardened and polished, volumetrically balanced to piston size.
- FLEXIBLE RUBBER BUSHES - Offers quieter operation and reduces damaging side loads from shock absorber.
- TRIPLE-LIP HIGH PRESSURE NOK SEAL - Maximum gas and oil retention ability to withstand high displacement off road use.
- SUPPLEMENTARY WELDED MOUNTS - Fusion welded and supplementary welded for maximum strength and reliability.
- SINGLE PIECE BILLET EYE RINGS AND STEMS - Ultra robust design prevents breakage or bending of mounts.
- VEHICLE SPECIFIC VALVING - Every part number is specially valved for each vehicle application, this ensures the best possible ride and handling as intended by Ironman suspension engineers.
- LONG TRAVEL - Suitable for standard and raised height vehicles, additional length increases wheel articulation.
- IMPACT RESISTANT STONE SHIELD - Steel or Polyethylene dust shield protects piston rod from impacts and road debris.
- Estimated Lift: 2-3"
This Kit Includes:
Click here for more details.