Off-Road 4x4 Lift Jack – 48”
LIFT, PUSH, PULL AND WINCH: Simple to use, easy to clean and highly efficient, the 4WD Lift Jack can be used for lifting, pushing, pulling or winching.
SAFETY FIRST: When using a high lift jack on a modern day vehicle you need to take care to understand the correct and safest mounting points on the car. Before you head off into the bush ensure you know where these are. Ironman 4x4 High lift jacks comply with Australian safety standards.
RAID COMPATIBLE: Our Raid bumpers pair perfectly with our off-road lift jacks with dedicated lift points in the bumper. Shop our Raid bumpers here to get a compatible bumper.
- 2315 lbs (1050kg) lifting capacity
- 48 inches or 120cm tall with 38" (97cm) continuous lift
- Low pick up point
- Long lifting nose of 4" (10cm), for positive contact with load
- Safety shear bolts installed
- Weighs only 31 lbs (14kgs)
- Convenient carry bag included
- Weight: 31 lbs (14kg)
- Length: 48 inches
Click here for more details.