Raid Series Armor Package | Front Winch Bumper | Side Steps | Rear Bumper | Suited for 2014+ Toyota 4Runner Non-KDSS
The ultimate kit to get your Toyota 4Runner suited with everything to look mean, recover, and light up your adventure.
The world's first fully crash safety tested and SRS airbag compatible tubular front and rear bumper to suit 2014+ Toyota 4Runner.
Leveraging our experience of designing and manufacturing vehicle armor for military, fleet, and recreational purposes, the mission was to create the safest, most feature-loaded 4x4 steel bumper on the market.
The RAID 4x4 bumpers blend the Australian mindset of functionality with American design characteristics. As a result, the protective bumper provides you and your passengers maximum safety for daily driving with the essential trail-ready features of improved vehicle protection, increased approach angle, additional ground clearance, and winch carrying capability.
The Ironman 4x4 Raid series bumper uses our two-stage attachment design, connecting the winch cradle directly to the chassis for the most robust possible recovery platform. Alternative one-piece bumpers pull from the bumper shell, causing twisting and potential deformation to the steel bumper and vehicle. In addition, the frame-mounted rated recovery points give you a concrete foundation for recovery or towing.
The Raid off-road steel front bumper comes fully loaded with a OSRAM chip LED light-bar for confidence-boosting visibility in nighttime driving. The new hooded reflectors direct the light beam more effectively and reduce glare commonly found in light bars.
In addition to the powerful light-bar are four customizable OSRAM chip LED cube lights with up to 4800 lumens; choose between clear or amber, spot or flood. All lights feature a flat, UV-stable polycarbonate lens designed to reduce rain/snow/ice build-up.
The Raid off-road steel rear bumper comes fully loaded with two frame mounted rated recovery points and four OSRAM chip LED cube lights with up to 4800 lumens. All lights feature a flat, UV-stable polycarbonate lens designed to reduce rain/snow/ice build-up.
Ironman 4x4 heavy duty side steps are made from high quality steel, powder coated for longevity and chassis mounted for strength.
Front Bumper requires minimal amount of trimming to front fender plastics.
- Two-part front bumper design with a winch cradle mounted directly to the chassis for the strongest and safest possible winching platform for the harshest recovery situations
- Bolt-on, frame-mounted recovery points included with the front bumper
- Integrated crumple zones transfer energy away from vehicle occupants
- ADR 69, 73 approved (Full Frontal and Offset Impact Occupant Protection)
- Tested to the highest standards in compliance with Australian Design Regulation, SRS Airbag tested and certified
- Winch compatible with clutch handle access and line visibility
- Standard 10” x 4.5” winch mount footprint
- Suited for 9500lbs winch only.
- Pickled, cold-rolled steel manufacturing for impurity free template during assembly
- Ultra-durable AKZO NOBEL Black Powder Coat and pre-treated steel for rust resistance
- 360° Robotic welding for consistently precise welds resulting in peak quality and unequaled strength
- Increased approach and departure angles provide maximum clearance for obstacles
|This is not compatible with TRD Sport and Limited trim levels.|
- Front bumper with recovery points weight: 117lbs
- Rear bumper with recovery points weight: 119lbs
This Kit Includes:
- Raid Steel Front Bumper
- Bolt-On installation with mounting hardware
- Bright Saber LED Single Row Light Bar - 20"
- Raid Series Heavy Duty Side Steps
- Raid Steel Rear Bumper
- Bolt-On installation with mounting hardware
- Rear Bumper Lighting - 1st Pair (depending on selection will include one of the following):
- (2) 3.2" 40W Spot Beam LED Cube Lights - Clear
- (2) 3.2" 40W Flood Beam LED Cube Lights - Clear
- (2) 3.2" 40W Spot Beam LED Cube Lights - Amber
- (2) 3.2" 40W Flood Beam LED Cube Lights - Amber
- Rear Bumper Lighting - 2nd Pair: (Depending on selection will include one of the following):
Compatibility with TRD skid plate requires some modification and extra hardware not included
Does not accommodate parking sensors or blind spot monitoring
Does not include wiring harness.
Stubby Front Bumper Install Video:
Winch Installation Notice:
We recommend that when installing any Ironman 4x4 Monster Winch to check that the length of bolt thread is sufficient to secure the winch to the mounting cradle.
Some mounting cradles may have a thicker or dual-skinned mounting plate which may render the supplied bolts too short once installed with a spring & flat washer. There must be 1-3 threads protruding beyond the nut when fully tightened. To ensure the winch is secured correctly.
If at least 1 thread is not protruding beyond the nut, it is recommended that a longer bolt is sourced from your local supplier to the following specifications:
- Hex Nut, M10 x 40mm x 1.5p Grade 8.8 or Higher
See the photo below for proper installation: