Raid Series Front Winch Bumper Kit Suited for 2014+ Toyota 4Runner
The world's first fully crash safety tested and SRS airbag compatible tubular style bumper to suit 2014+ Toyota 4Runner.
Leveraging our experience of designing and manufacturing vehicle armor for military, fleet, and recreational purposes, the mission was to create the safest, most feature-loaded 4x4 steel bumper on the market.
The RAID 4x4 bumpers blend the Australian mindset of functionality with American design characteristics. As a result, the protective bumper provides you and your passengers maximum safety for daily driving with the essential trail-ready features of improved vehicle protection, increased approach angle, additional ground clearance, and winch carrying capability.
The Ironman 4x4 Raid series bumper uses our two-stage attachment design, connecting the winch cradle directly to the chassis for the most robust possible recovery platform. Alternative one-piece bumpers pull from the bumper shell, causing twisting and potential deformation to the steel bumper and vehicle. In addition, the frame-mounted rated recovery points give you a concrete foundation for recovery or towing.
The Raid off-road steel bumper can come fully loaded with a OSRAM chip LED light-bar for confidence-boosting visibility in nighttime driving. The new hooded reflectors direct the light beam more effectively and reduce glare commonly found in light bars.
For 360 degree protection and further enhancement of on/off-road features for your 4Runner, pair with the RAID rear steel bumper.
Bumper requires minimal amount of trimming to front fender plastics.
- Two-part front bumper design with a winch cradle mounted directly to the chassis for the strongest and safest possible winching platform for the harshest recovery situations
- Bolt-on, frame-mounted recovery points included with the bumper
- Integrated crumple zones transfer energy away from vehicle occupants
- ADR 69, 73 approved (Full Frontal and Offset Impact Occupant Protection)
- Tested to the highest standards in compliance with Australian Design Regulation, SRS Airbag tested and certified
- Winch compatible with clutch handle access and line visibility
- Standard 10” x 4.5” winch mount footprint
- Only compatible with 9500lbs winch.
- Pickled, cold-rolled steel manufacturing for impurity free template during assembly
- Ultra-durable AKZO NOBEL Black Powder Coat and pre-treated steel for rust resistance
- 360° Robotic welding for consistently precise welds resulting in peak quality and unequaled strength
- Increased approach and departure angles provide maximum clearance for obstacles
|This is not compatible with TRD Sport and Limited trim levels.|
- Bumper weight with recovery points: 117lbs
This Kit Includes:
- Raid Steel Front Bumper
- Bolt-On installation with mounting hardware
- Recovery points
- Front Bumper Light Bar (depending on selection can include):
- Bright Saber LED Single Row Light Bar - 20"
Compatibility with TRD skid plate requires some modification and extra hardware not included
Does not include wiring harness. Recommended wiring harness setup:
- For front bumper light bar: 1x IWHL001
Stubby Front Bumper Install Video:
Winch Installation Notice:
We recommend that when installing any Ironman 4x4 Monster Winch to check that the length of bolt thread is sufficient to secure the winch to the mounting cradle.
Some mounting cradles may have a thicker or dual-skinned mounting plate which may render the supplied bolts too short once installed with a spring & flat washer. There must be 1-3 threads protruding beyond the nut when fully tightened. To ensure the winch is secured correctly.
If at least 1 thread is not protruding beyond the nut, it is recommended that a longer bolt is sourced from your local supplier to the following specifications:
- Hex Nut, M10 x 40mm x 1.5p Grade 8.8 or Higher
See the photo below for proper installation: