Raid Series Full Length Front Bumper Kit Suited for Jeep Wrangler JK
For proper fitment, you will need to purchase a vacuum pump relocation kit from a third-party. See Installation for more details.
The RAID 4x4 bumpers blend the Australian mindset of functionality with American design characteristics. As a result, the protective bumper provides you and your passengers maximum safety for daily driving with the essential trail-ready features of improved vehicle protection, increased approach angle, additional ground clearance, and winch carrying capability.
The Ironman 4x4 Raid series bumper uses our two-stage attachment design, connecting the winch cradle directly to the chassis for the most robust possible recovery platform. Alternative one-piece bumpers pull from the bumper shell, causing twisting and potential deformation to the steel bumper and vehicle. In addition, the frame-mounted rated recovery points (3,500kg/7,700lbs) give you a concrete foundation for recovery or towing.
The Raid off-road steel bumper can come fully loaded with a 20", 105W single row OSRAM chip LED light-bar delivering projection of 8820 Raw lumens into the road ahead for confidence-boosting visibility in nighttime driving. The new hooded reflectors direct the light beam more effectively and reduce glare commonly found in light bars.
In addition to the powerful light-bar are two customizable OSRAM chip LED cube lights with up to 4800 lumens; choose between clear or amber, spot or flood. All lights feature a flat, UV-stable polycarbonate lens designed to reduce rain/snow/ice build-up.
- Two-part front bumper design with a winch cradle mounted directly to the chassis for the strongest and safest possible winching platform for the harshest recovery situations
- Bolt-on, frame-mounted recovery points (3,500kg/7,700lbs) included with the bumper
- Integrated crumple zones transfer energy away from vehicle occupants
- ADR 69, 73 approved (Full Frontal and Offset Impact Occupant Protection)
- Tested to the highest standards in compliance with Australian Design Regulation, SRS Airbag tested and certified
- Winch compatible with clutch handle access and line visibility
- Standard 10” x 4.5” winch mount footprint
- Pickled, cold-rolled steel manufacturing for impurity free template during assembly
- Ultra-durable AKZO NOBEL Black Powder Coat and pre-treated steel for rust resistance
- 360° Robotic welding for consistently precise welds resulting in peak quality and unequaled strength
- Hi-lift Jack points built into the bumper so there’s no need for high lift hooks
- Integrated light bar and dual cube lights
- Increased approach and departure angles provide maximum clearance for obstacles
- Compatible with factory parking sensors
- Full Length Front Bumper Approximate Weight: 101lbs
- Requires a vacuum pump relocation kit to install front bumper. This bumper will not fit unless the vacuum pump is relocated. See Installation for more details.
This Kit Includes:
- Raid Full Length Steel Front Bumper
- Bolt-On installation with mounting hardware
- Front Bumper Light Bar (depending on selection can include one of the following):
- Front Bumper LED Lighting (depending on selection can include one of the following):
NOTE: Does not include wiring harness. Recommended wiring harness setup:
Full Length Front Bumper Install:
Please relocate the vacuum pump before installing the front bumper. Use one of the following links to source a compatible relocation kit:
- Rock-Slide Engineering Vacuum Pump Relocation Bracket
- Steinjager Vacuum Pump Relocator
- MOTOBILT VACUUM PUMP RELOCATION BRACKET - BARE STEEL
- iJDMTOY Stainless Steel Brake Booster Air/Vacuum Pump Relocation Mounting Bracket, Compatible With Jeep 2012-2017 Wrangler JK JKU
- JK Wrangler ('12 - '18) Vacuum Pump Relocation Kit
Winch Installation Notice:
We recommend that when installing any Ironman 4x4 Monster Winch to check that the length of bolt thread is sufficient to secure the winch to the mounting cradle.
Some mounting cradles may have a thicker or dual-skinned mounting plate which may render the supplied bolts too short once installed with a spring & flat washer. There must be 1-3 threads protruding beyond the nut when fully tightened. To ensure the winch is secured correctly.
If at least 1 thread is not protruding beyond the nut, it is recommended that a longer bolt is sourced from your local supplier to the following specifications:
- Hex Nut, M10 x 40mm x 1.5p Grade 8.8 or Higher
See the photo below for proper installation:
Raid Series Off-Road Bumpers & Rock Rails Suited for Jeep Wrangler & Gladiator | Ironman 4x4
Raid Series Of...
Ironman 4x4 Ra...
Raid Series Of...