Rear Adjustable Lower Trailing Arm Suited For Lexus GX470
Trailing arms are some of the most exposed suspension components on a lifted 4x4 and are prone to bending and breaking. Ironman 4x4 has resolved this common problem by producing heavy duty ADR approved, adjustable lower trailing arms.
Providing radically stronger arms that can also correct driveline and pinion angles, the control arms feature over 5” of adjustment to suit a range of lifts and applications. The arms are on-vehicle adjustable, providing ease of adjustment once on the vehicle to ensure diff alignment is spot on!
Oh and did we mention they were tough? Featuring a solid 32mm center, 60% increase in the thickness of the eyes surrounding the bushes and deeper penetrating welds to ensure maximum strength and structural integrity.
- ADR approved for on-road use
- Correct driveline and pinion angles
- Easy on-vehicle adjustment
- Over 5” of adjustment
- Fine M32 thread adjustment
- Solid 1.25" (32mm) centers
- Over-engineered construction
- Replacing original hollow units with solid 32mm
- 60% increase in eye wall thickness.
- Deeper penetrating welds
- Factory style bonded rubber bushings
NOTE: Sold individually, 2 needed for install