Toyota 100 Series Land Cruiser/Lexus LX470 Classic Off Road Bumper
Our 100 Series Land Cruiser and Lexus LX470 Bumper is designed for optimum winch placement, low and centered on the chassis, while still greatly improving approach angle and vehicle protection. We engineered a 2-part design using a winch tray that mounts around the front of the chassis putting the winch in the strongest and safest position for demanding recoveries and preventing any twisting of the bumper shell.
You simply mount the winch tray to the chassis, wire in your winch, then bolt up the bumper shell.
With the addition of integrated fog lights our bumper improves your night driving experience and provides great vehicle protection.
- ADR 69, 73 approved (Full Frontal and Offset Impact Occupant Protection)
- Air bag tested and certified
- Two part design with the winch cradle mounting directly to your chassis for the strongest possible winching platform
- Winch compatible with clutch handle access and line visibility
- Antenna mount
- Steel construction
- Pre-treated steel for rust resistance
- Durable AKZO NOBEL Black Power Coat
- A-frame triple loop design
- Tough polyurethane bumpers
- Hi-lift Jack points
- Fog lights (55W H3)
- LED Parking and Turn signal lights included
- Great approach angle enhancement
- Additional Vehicle Weight: 107LBS
- Standard 10" x 4 1/2" Winch mounting bolt pattern
- Fog Lights w/ wiring harness
- LED running lights and turn signal lights
- Winch Tray
- Winch Ready Bumper w/install hardware and instructions
- Side and Under Guards
FITTINGBBT_BBC_BBCD006 IM.pdf 787 KB
Jul 9, 2019
LC 100 Bumper
Great bumper! Solid, vibration free, bright fog lights, strong winch mount. Came very well packaged so no shipping scars or missing parts. Highly recommended.
Mar 7, 2019
Decent bumper for the price
Overall the bumper is solid for the cost. Matches the vehicle lines well, looks good installed, and provides a much needed winch mount.
Installation requires two people to get it properly aligned. Once all bolts are tightened, it does not budge. There isn't a great place to route the wiring and mount a winch solenoid, and access to the clutch is difficult. The license plate bracket is not for US license plates, and the actual license plate will need to be drilled to install it. The license plate also hangs down a little far, which will interfere with the winch line if winching at an upward angle. The winch mount however is extremely rigid and secure.
The bumper finish looks nice.