Toyota Tundra 2007+ Foam Cell Pro 2.5" Suspension Kit - Performance Load (0-440LBS)
Foam Cell Pro provides exceptional ride quality, stability, and handling both on and off road. Built around superior strength and durability at a great value, Foam Cell Pro saves you money to put into the fuel tank so you can get out and explore.
There is nothing larger, stronger and more robust than the Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range of shock absorbers. The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range is designed to meet all the demands and challenges faced both on and off-road, loaded or unloaded while producing a superb ride.
The key to 4x4 shock performance is dissipating heat caused by suspension articulation and making sure the mounting points are big enough to cope with the stresses a 4x4 vehicle endures; on road, towing or off road in corrugations. With more oil and a larger surface area, Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro minimize heat buildup and maintain their ideal performance no matter what you throw at them.
- Estimated Lift: 2.5"
- Package Details: Kit
This Kit Includes:
- TOY063B Front Coil Springs - Performance Load 0-110LBS (one set)
- TOY071B Rear Leaf Springs - Performance Load 0-440LBS (one set)
- 45780FE Front Strut - Foam Cell Pro (2)
- 45781FE Rear Shock - Foam Cell Pro (2)
- 1196UK Rear Polyurethane Spring Bush Kit (one set)
- 1150 Rear Greasable Shackle (2)
- 678UBK Rear U-Bolt Kit (2)
- 1197K Brake Hose Relocation Kit (1)
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro features include:
- 2.8" outer body diameter
- Chrome hardened piston rod
- 1/8" exterior tube wall thickness
- 360 degree welded mounts
- Rebuildable design
- Threaded height adjustable strut spring seat
- Integrated bump stop (on applicable models)
- Single piece solid mounting base
- Solid one piece eye ring
- Twin Tube Construction
- Foam Cell Design
Sep 26, 2019
What are your needs?
Do you want lots of anodized aluminum and shiny stainless? Buy Fox or King. Do you want a nitrogen system with remote reservoirs buy everybody else's. BUT, if
you actually drive your Tundra off road on rocky, dusty trails, in the Arizona desert like I do, shop here. Ironman does their testing in the Australian outback with heavily loaded Toyotas. Not on the race circuit or at the car shows. I installed this package with an upgrade to the TOYO63C coils. I have 450 lbs. of additional upgades that must be dealt with. Ironman had the answer.