2" All Terrain Suspension Kit Suited For 2020+ Subaru Outback BT
An off-road legend just got an upgrade.
The new All Terrain Suspension (ATS) suited for the Subaru Outback is a complete suspension system for greater handling and control without compromising safety and comfort.
Engineered with extended travel twin-tube gas struts, derived from our military-grade suspension, ATS provides enhanced durability and reliability in both on- and off-road environments.
And with a two-inch lift, larger tires can be fitted for enhanced stability in inclement weather or on challenging roads. Ground clearance increases to an impressive 10.7 inches, so you can adventure further wherever the road takes you.
The capability to go further with the confidence you need to get back.
"Safety, comfort and performance—it’s a well-rounded package that is really quite impressive."Nate Tennis
Rally Driver and Lead Instructor
DirtFish Rally School
This Kit Includes:
- Front and Rear Ironman 4x4 ATS coilovers (pre-built struts and springs for front and rear)
- All mounting hardware for installation included
- Part Number: SUB009BKG1
- Coil-over suspension provides approximately 2-inches of front and rear lift
- Extended travel twin-tube struts improve control and comfort
- Performance coils support additional accessory weight
- Low nitrogen charge for a smoother response
- Vehicle specific valving
|Front Strut Extended||615mm|
|Front Strut Compressed||423mm|
|Rear Strut Extended||535mm|
|Rear Strut Compressed||351mm|
|Spring Rate Front||180(lbf/in)|
|Spring Rate Rear||200(lbf/in)|
**NOTE** Outbacks with the 3.6L 6cyl engine, will sit slightly lower in the front due to the additional 259 lbs of engine weight
- Estimated Installation Time: 1-2 Hours
- Bolt-on system (no cutting or welding necessary)
Click here for more details.
Ironman 4x4 Suspension Kit for Subaru Review
Ironman 4x4 Su...