* Please scroll down for the warranty form *
IRONMAN 4X4 WARRANTY STATEMENT
We stand behind everything we sell at Ironman 4x4 America. As long as you haven't been gapping the Grand Canyon in your family hauler or filling your water tank with pudding, we'll try our best to help you out. If you're unsure about vehicle fitment or need help selecting the right products, we're here to answer all your questions and offer advice. We love testing our products and can provide expert advice on everything from suspension setup to proper bush toilet placement. Holler if you have a question or a campfire recipe to share! (855) 476-5714.
The finer print:
Ironman 4x4 warrants products to the original purchaser, only when purchased new via authorized Ironman 4x4 resellers and distributors, from date of retail sale and cannot be transferred. Product is warranted against defects in material or workmanship that cause the product to perform below the specified limits set by Ironman 4x4, to the extent that Ironman 4x4 will repair or replace any parts which are found to be defective.
It is at the discretion of Ironman 4x4 if a repair will be made or a replacement issued once the product has been inspected by an Ironman 4x4 representative and deemed to be a genuine warrantable claim. All warranty claims must be submitted via original purchasing store or chain, unless otherwise arranged. Proof of original purchase must be presented upon request.
Products may be required to be returned to Ironman 4x4 for assessment or repair. Ironman 4x4 is not responsible for postage or removal costs involved, but assistance may be considered at the discretion of Ironman 4x4 in the event of such a claim being verified.
The warranty does NOT apply where, 1) acts of neglect or misuse are evident, 2) product has been modified, 3) vehicles which are modified or not the recommended vehicle of use, 4) used in racing or competition conditions without the prior consent of Ironman 4x4, 5) used beyond the expectations of the original vehicle manufacturer.
Before installation of any product, please ensure you have received the correct parts for your application. Ordering of the correct parts is the responsibility of the buyer. Return of a product in an unused condition will attract a 10% restock fee, where Ironman 4x4 is not at fault.
Return of used or soiled product, 1) outside warranty period, 2) without fault, will result in refusal of your claim and be returned at buyer’s expense Damage to products through fitment error is not covered under warranty.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage contingent on that failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if they fail to be of acceptable quality even if the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Fitment should be performed by an authorized or licensed mechanic, competent with 4x4 accessory installations. Special tools may be required when fitting some parts. Damage to products through fitment error is not covered under warranty. Warranty may become void when product is installed in conjunction with anything other than genuine manufacturer or Ironman 4x4 components.
Products manufactured by Ironman 4x4 America are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period as listed in the Warranty Table. There is no warranty if parts have become defective due to faulty installation, failure to follow installation procedures, failure to follow maintenance guidelines, or abuse in any way.
Ironman 4x4 America is not responsible for consequential damages, labor costs, or freight required to return defective parts to our facilities. Our liability from all causes is limited to the goods sold.
Ironman 4x4 awning bags/covers are not covered under warranty.
Surface finish – There is no warranty on surface finishing, ie; powder coating, zinc plating, anodizing, ceramic coating, polishing, or painting.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY TERMS
Items not covered under the warranty
- Normal wear over the life of the Slide-away cover (including fading or discoloration)
- Water intrusion at any location or any damage caused as a result
- Other dealer and/or purchaser installed parts and accessories
- Acts of God or other external causes
Conditions that will void all warranty
- Incorrect lubrication of the rails or sealed ball bearings
- Altering the Slide-away cover in any manner without written approval from the manufacturer
- Use for any purpose other than the normal intended use
- Misuse, negligence or accident
- Installation of any other part or accessory that comes in contact with, or may interfere with, the Slide-away cover without the written approval of the manufacturer
- Failure to register this warranty with the manufacturer within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery
- Failure to adequately secure cargo to prevent damage to the Slide-away cover
Conditions and Limitations
This warranty is subject to certain conditions and limitations including, but not limited to, the following:
- Any part of a Slide-away retractable pickup bed cover that is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty will be repaired or replaced, using either new or reconditioned parts, at the manufacturer's discretion.
- In determining what constitutes a failure under the terms of this warranty, the manufacturer's decision will be final.
- This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility concerning the installation of any of its products by its dealers or agents.
- Without regard to an alleged defect of its products, the manufacturer does not, under any circumstances, assume responsibility for inconvenience, loss of time, revenue or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss or damage to the vehicle the products are installed on or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the products.
- The manufacturer does not undertake the responsibility to any purchaser for a warranty expressed or implied by any of its dealers, distributors or agents beyond what is contained herein.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements to, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to provide the same for any products theretofore manufactured.
- Under no circumstances shall Ironman 4x4 be liable for special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages sustained in connection with the Slide-away model covers.
|1 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty||3 Year Warranty||4 Year Warranty||5 Year Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Camping Accessories||Load Plus||Armor||Suspension (Unlimited Miles)||
IceCube Fridge / Freezer
|Monster Winch (Electrical)||Recovery Equipment||Vehicle Lighting & Electrical||Monster Winch (Mechanical)||Reco-Traks|
|Roof Bags||Drawer Systems||IceCube Fridge / Freezer
|Water Pumps & Accessories||Maxi Cases||Roof Racks|
|Rooftop Tents||Portable Power Products||Tire Repair|
Shipping/handling charges are not included in the cost of parts and will be added when order is shipped. If you require a shipping quote prior to placing the order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All truck freight orders require freight approval. Ironman 4x4 America will contact you with freight costs before shipping. Please be aware that truck freight orders require signature upon delivery.
At Ironman 4x4 America, all business is done F.O.B. our warehouse, which means the customer is responsible for all freight and handling charges. Shipping is a service we provide for your convenience, and is not a part of our business. Ironman 4x4 America will not change the customer’s chosen shipping method unless the change is mandatory. Please note: UPS and Federal Express will not deliver to a United States Postal Service P.O. Box.
Merchandise damaged during shipment is the sole responsibility of the carrier, not Ironman 4x4 America. If there is obvious damage to a shipment, please note the issue with the delivery driver immediately.
Merchandise lost during shipment is the sole responsibility of the carrier; however, Ironman 4x4 America will file a claim on behalf of our customer and evaluate how replacement parts will be provided.
All sales are final. No returns after 30 days from invoice date will be accepted. All returns subject to 10% restocking charge. All returns must be authorized by Ironman 4x4 prior to return and you must contact Ironman 4x4 America for a return authorization number. Return authorization numbers will only be honored for 15 days from issue date. All returns must be shipped prepaid (No C.O.D.’s) in original packaging and must be carefully boxed to ensure items are not damaged in shipment. We suggest you insure the return for the value of the parts in case of loss or damage by the carrier.
Warranty Claim Form