Through the COVID-19 pandemic we are doing our best to maintain our shipping schedules, but we anticipate there may be delays in order processing and shipping. Processing time is usually no more than 3 business days. Thank you for your patience.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99 (CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS APPLY)
- Exclusions apply: valid within the lower 48 states, and applies to ground shipping via standard small parcel services like UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- We do not offer free shipping to Military Forwarding Bases (APO, FPO or DPO addresses)
- We do not ship big items to small P.O. Box Addresses (because it won't fit)
- All orders that must ship truck freight will have a flat shipping rate of $100.
- Contact our customer service for a shipping quote. 971-264-9016 or email@example.com
- Any orders with an 8ft. awning will have an additional fee of $100 for each 8ft. awning in the cart + any additional fees
FREIGHT SHIPPING NOTICE
Ironman 4x4 is not liable for shipping damages that take place during transit. We work diligently to assure your products are packaged and secure and are in perfect condition when it leaves our facilities. Please be sure that when your item(s) arrive you inspect for any damage. If you receive the product and find hidden damage that you didn't note it on the paperwork from the freight carrier, we have no recourse with the freight company and cannot file a claim.
PLEASE INSPECT ALL DELIVERED PARTS FOR SHIPPING DAMAGE WITHIN 15 DAYS
Ironman 4x4 will make our best effort to get your products to you in a timely fashion. We ask that you, our customer, review your order within 15 days. Check to be sure all parts have arrived and are correct. Please help us to help you, should there be discrepancies, damaged, or missing parts. We want you to get your product installed as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your outdoor adventure. Issues not reported within 15 days of arrival date may not be eligible for refund or replacement.
LEAF SPRING SHIPPING NOTICE
Ironman 4x4’s leaf springs are huge chunks of heavy-duty steel and do not ship in packaging. This is also true across the entire suspension industry. While Ironman 4x4’s shipping department does everything they can to ensure your leaf springs will arrive looking perdy, it’s common for leaf springs to pick up a few scratches during shipping.
Click here to watch examples of the small parcel “rocket surgeons” employed to deliver your stuff and you’ll understand…
If you receive your leaf springs and they are scratched, that’s typical and does not affect the integrity or performance of the spring. Ironman 4x4’s leaf packs are dipped in corrosion-resistant heavy-duty black paint. If you have a few scratches, and they bother you, just hit them with a little flat or satin black spray paint and you’ll be good to go.