Classic Off Road Bumper Suited For Lexus GX470/Toyota Prado 120
If you’re looking for the ultimate combination of protection and style for your overland, wheeling, or daily driver look no further. The timeless look of our lightweight outback style bumper isn’t just a pretty package to replace the front bumper of your Lexus GX470 or Toyota Prado 120 4 Wheel Drive, it’s packed with an abundance of features delivering the absolute best value on the market. This highly protective steel bumper increases approach angle gains for lifted vehicles as well as providing increased frontal protection for your rig.
Unlike most brush guards and bull bars on the market, we engineered ours to be the safest and smartest bumper you can install on the front of your vehicle. Ironman 4x4 bumpers go through rigorous testing, including Australian Design Regulation (ADR) compliance, crash safety testing and SRS airbag compliance, to ensure maximum protection for you, your passengers and your vehicle. Adding this bumper to the front of the vehicle doesn't take away any standard options. These bumpers are airbag compatible, so safety still stays a top priority.
The Ironman 4x4 two-part design provides ideal placement for the winch body on the frame for those dramatic escapes and hard rescues or recoveries. We achieve this by anchoring the winch tray directly to the chassis, increasing strength and reducing additional front-end weight. Making you better equipped to tackle the most demanding recoveries. This design greatly decreases stress on the front of the vehicle and prevents twisting or bending the bumper.
It doesn’t stop there...The Ironman 4x4 Classic off-road bumper includes fog lights, LED indicators, reinforced and integrated Hi-Lift Jack points, and a full hoop. The hoop helps protect the headlights and grill plus you can see the outer front corners of the bumper, helpful in tight spots. Our bumpers also feature a full internal reinforcement ensuring maximum strength and rigidity.
Our bumpers are made with the highest quality SPHC grade steel and sealed using the gold standard in power coating finishes – AKZO NOBEL powder coat. This results in a top-notch smooth satin finish and provides excellent scratch, rust and corrosion resistance while also reducing UV fading caused in prolonged harsh sun.
- Winch compatible two-part mounting system
- A-frame Triple hoop designed to accommodate a wide range of lighting options
- Recessed fog light pockets come standard with Ironman 4x4 halogen lights
- ADR 69, 73 approved (Full Frontal and Offset Impact Occupant Protection)
- Tested to the highest standards of compliance with Australian Design Regulation,
- Airbag tested and compatible
- Two-part design with direct mount of winch cradle to chassis provides ultimate strength for bold recovery situations
- Winch accessibility and clutch handle access with line spool visibility
- Oil and pickled rolled steel
- Ultra-durable AKZO NOBEL Black Powder Coat and pre-treated steel for rust resistance
- 360° Robotic welding for consistence and precise welds resulting in peak quality and unequaled strength
- UV stabilized polyurethane bumper over-riders reduce wear while providing light shock absorption from soft impacts
- Deep Hi-lift Jack points reinforced into bumper eliminating the need for high lift hooks
- LED Parking and Turn signal lights included and can be wired in conjunction with factory
- Increase approach angle enhancement gives you maximum use of every inch of your suspension
- 119LBS of additional vehicle weight after removing OEM parts and installing the Ironman 4x4 Bumper
- Integrated welded antenna mounting point for aerial antenna
- Designed with mounting provision for LED driving lights and light bars
- Spare and replacement parts available
- Standard 10" x 4 1/2" Winch mounting bolt pattern
- Hoop tube diameter: 2" (51mm)
- Can mount up to a 7" light in the hoop
- Lightweight SPHC grade steel construction
- Compatible with vehicle safety systems
- Designed and engineered using high tech 3d scanning
- CNC laser cut and 360-degree robotic welds
- Fog Light Diameter: 4" (100mm)
- 1 x Ironman 4x4 Classic Bumper
- 1 x Ironman 4x4 Winch Tray mounting bracket
- LED running lights and turn signal lights
- 2 x Ironman 4x4 Halogen Fog Lights w/ wiring harness
- Front and side stone guard panels
- Ironman 4x4 halogen fog light kit (included). Part Number:BBPART008
- Ironman 4x4 LED fog light kit upgrade. Part Number:BBPART031
Ironman 4x4 Classic Bumper fits the following vehicle(s):
- 2003-2009 Lexus GX470 4 wheel drive
- Toyota Prado 120
- Estimated time: Between 1 - 2 days with 2 people.
- Requires trimming of the fenders and fender flares.
Note: This bumper is super awesome and to get it installed on your GX470 is a badge of honor that many seek to acquire. Here's some things to know if you feel yourself rising to the calling:
Will need to adjust the bumper shell all the way forward to clear the front grill. You may need to extend the adjustment slots forward a bit with a dremel to achieve this.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT use the included template as a reference to cut your GX470 front bumper. Some modifications may be required for proper fitment. Requires trimming the fenders and fender flares for clearance.View Instruction Sheet