Differential Drop Spacer Kit for 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
This kit allows you to lower your differential reducing the angles on your c.v. axles and boots which can help prolong the life of these components.
Our 1" diff drop spacers are machined from high quality materials and come with all necessary mounting hardware.
- Put your truck in park and set your emergency break.
- Jack up the front of your vehicle and support it with jack stands.
- Use the floor jack to support the front of the differential.
- Find the two front differential mounts and loosen the large bolts but do not remove.
- Leaving the passenger’s side bolt loose, remove the driver’s side bolt completely.
- Lower the differential with the floor jack until you have enough room to slide in the large black spacer puck between the frame and the differential mount.
- Put the new longer driver’s side bolt back in but leave it loose, do not tighten yet.
- Follow the same process on the passenger’s side differential mount.
- Using the floor jack, raise the differential back up into place and tighten the large differential mounting bolts you just installed to 90 ft-lbs.
- Put your skid plate back on using the supplied black nylon spacers and small black M8 bolts. Tighten them down to 22 ft-lbs.
- Package Details: Kit
- Approximate spacer height: 1"