Raid Front Bumper Kit Suited for 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra
The world's first fully crash safety tested and SRS airbag compatible tubular style bumper to suit 2014 + Toyota Tundra.
Leveraging our experience of designing and manufacturing vehicle armor for military, fleet, and recreational purposes, the mission was to create the safest, most feature-loaded 4x4 steel bumper on the market.
The RAID 4x4 bumpers blend the Australian mindset of functionality with American design characteristics. As a result, the protective bumper provides you and your passengers maximum safety for daily driving with the essential trail-ready features of improved vehicle protection, increased approach angle, additional ground clearance, and winch carrying capability.
The Ironman 4x4 Raid bumper uses our two-stage attachment design, connecting the winch cradle directly to the chassis for the most robust possible recovery platform. Alternative one-piece bumpers pull from the bumper shell, causing twisting and potential deformation to the steel bumper and vehicle. In addition, the frame-mounted rated recovery points give you a concrete foundation for recovery or towing.
The Raid off-road steel bumper can come fully loaded with a 32", 300W dual row OSRAM chip LED light-bar delivering projection of 25000 Raw lumens into the road ahead for confidence-boosting visibility in nighttime driving. The new hooded reflectors direct the light beam more effectively and reduce glare commonly found in light bars.
In addition to the powerful light-bar are four customizable OSRAM chip LED cube lights with up to 4800 lumens; choose between clear or amber, spot or flood. All lights feature a flat, UV-stable polycarbonate lens designed to reduce rain/snow/ice build-up.
This is a NO CUT, Bolt On bumper.
For 360 degree protection and further enhancement of on/off-road features for your Tundra, pair with the RAID rear steel bumper, and RAID frame mounted heavy duty side steps, and our heavy-duty skid plate kit.
- Two-part front bumper design with a winch cradle mounted directly to the chassis for the strongest and safest possible winching platform for the harshest recovery situations
- Bolt-on, frame-mounted rated recovery points (11,000lbs) included with the bumper
- Integrated crumple zones transfer energy away from vehicle occupants
- ADR 69, 73 approved (Full Frontal and Offset Impact Occupant Protection)
- Tested to the highest standards in compliance with Australian Design Regulation, SRS Airbag tested and certified
- Winch compatible with clutch handle access and line visibility
- Standard 10” x 4.5” winch mount footprint
- Pickled, cold-rolled steel manufacturing for impurity free template during assembly
- Ultra-durable AKZO NOBEL Black Powder Coat and pre-treated steel for rust resistance
- 360° Robotic welding for consistently precise welds resulting in peak quality and unequaled strength
- Increased approach and departure angles provide maximum clearance for obstacles
- Compatible with factory parking sensors
- Front Bumper Approximate Weight: 123lbs
This Kit Includes:
- Raid Steel Front Bumper
- Bolt-On installation with mounting hardware
- Front Bumper Light Bar (depending on selection can include):
- Front Bumper Lighting - 1st Pair (depending on selection can include one of the following):
- Front Bumper Lighting - 2nd Pair (depending on selection can include one of the following):
A 3rd pair of work lights can be purchased separately, see:
The front bumper will not work with roller fairleads. This will only work with hawse fairleads.
Compatibility with TRD skid plate requires some modification and extra hardware not included.
The Raid Front Bumper is only compatible with synthetic rope winches.
Does not include wiring harness. Recommended wiring harness setup:
For winch installation, you may have to clock the winch handle for proper clutch handle accessibility.
Raid Front Bumper Install Video:
Winch Installation Notice:
We recommend that when installing any Ironman 4x4 Monster Winch to check that the length of bolt thread is sufficient to secure the winch to the mounting cradle.
Some mounting cradles may have a thicker or dual-skinned mounting plate which may render the supplied bolts too short once installed with a spring & flat washer. There must be 1-3 threads protruding beyond the nut when fully tightened. To ensure the winch is secured correctly.
If at least 1 thread is not protruding beyond the nut, it is recommended that a longer bolt is sourced from your local supplier to the following specifications:
- Hex Nut, M10 x 40mm x 1.5p Grade 8.8 or Higher
See the photo below for proper installation:
Raid Series Front And Rear Bumpers Suited For Toyota Tacoma And Tundra | Ironman 4x4
Raid Series Fr...
Ironman 4x4 Ra...
IT'S A RAID | ...
Raid Series Bu...