Foam Cell Pro 2" Lift Kit Suited For 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner
Foam Cell Pro provides exceptional ride quality, stability, and handling both on and off road. Built around superior strength and durability at a great value, Foam Cell Pro saves you money to put into the fuel tank so you can get out and explore.
There is nothing larger, stronger and more robust than the Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range of shock absorbers. The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range is designed to meet all the demands and challenges faced both on and off-road, loaded or unloaded while producing a superb ride.
The key to 4x4 shock performance is dissipating heat caused by suspension articulation and making sure the mounting points are big enough to cope with the stresses a 4x4 vehicle endures; on road, towing or off road in corrugations. With more oil and a larger surface area, Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro minimize heat buildup and maintain their ideal performance no matter what you throw at them.
- Estimated Lift: 2"
- Package Details: Kit
This Kit Includes:
- Front Coil Springs - (1pair)
- Rear Coil Springs LWB - (1pair)
- 45661FE- Rear Shock Absorber - Foam Cell Pro (2)
- 45691FE- Front Strut - Foam Cell Pro (2)
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro Features Include:
- 2.8" outer body diameter
- Chrome hardened piston rod
- 1/8" exterior tube wall thickness
- 360 degree welded mounts
- Rebuildable design
- Threaded height adjustable strut spring seat
- Integrated bump stop (on applicable models)
- Single piece solid mounting base
- Solid one piece eye ring
- Twin Tube Construction
- Foam Cell Design