Star Brite Rechargeable Floodlight
Ironman 4x4’s Star Brite Light is a rechargeable and lightweight portable LED floodlight that can be easily transported and stored.
Using the latest technology, featuring Osram LED’s these lights are brighter and more efficient than ever before, ideal for camping, fishing, boating, outdoor entertaining, as a worklight or for emergencies.
With 3 light power settings and up to 9 hours run time with a 60 degree flood beam.
Manufactured from diecast alloy housing built to withstand hours of corrugations and extreme conditions, featuring shockproof polycarbonate lenses and high-quality reflectors for ultimate performance.
- 6000K white light to imitate natural daylight.
- Featuring 3W high lux output Osram LED's.
- Output: 18W high lux.
- Rated to IP65.
- Capable of submersion and high pressure water blasts with complete protection from dust.
- Operating voltage 10-30V DC.
- Lumens: 9hours @ 240lm (effective) | 6.5hours @ 480lm (effective) | 3.5hours @ 720lm (effective)
- Lux/10m: 10lx
- LED Chips: 6x3W
- Magnetic Base
- 12V Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Charging Indicator
- Charge Time: Approx. 2.5hrs
- 3 Light Power Settings
- 60 Degree Beam Spread
- Up to 9 Hours of Run Time
- Shockproof Polycarbonate Lens
- Carry Handle/Stand
- Stainless Steel Bracket
- Diecast Alloy Housing
Jan 4, 2020
Starbright Flood Light
I've always used Petzel head lamps when working on my truck. I was hesitant at first but tried this Starbright light and it's AWESOME!! Has a magnetic base that sticks to anything making it perfectly adjustable. Has a handle so you don't get the lens all greezeee! It also charges off 12v so I can keep it charged in my truck. Dude, this light is friggin' sweet.