Nitro Gas Front Strut Suited For Toyota 4Runner 2003+/FJ Cruiser/Lexus GX470/GX460
Ironman 35mm bore Nitro Gas Shocks are the rugged all round 4x4 performance shock absorber.
Ironman Nitro Gas Shocks provide exceptional performance for both standard and raised height 4x4’s whilst delivering superior ride control and comfort both on and off road.
Improve stability when towing or carrying a load. Each and every Ironman shock absorber is force velocity tested before packaging to ensure all parts received are uniform and within operating specification.
High quality materials such as German Fuchs High temp shock absorber fluid, Japanese NOK multilip seals are used. Strength and durability requirements are sorted by the use of re-enforced single piece eye rings and stems.
Rubber shock absorber bushes are used by Ironman, this is to promote maximum flexibility and reduction in unwanted side load and NVH (Noise Vibration Harshness) transmission which often causes seal failures in other brand shock absorbers using Polyurethane.
- Sold Individually
- Quantity Required: 2
- Package Details: Contains 1 shock absorber
- 15mm Trim Packer Ring included with strut
- Attributes: Height Adjustable Spring Seat (with trim packer rings, offered in 5mm, 10mm, and 15mm thicknesses)
- Vehicles with independent suspension must maintain a minimum of 60mm downward suspension travel
- Unnecessary fitment of trim packers may lift vehicle too high
|Upper Mount Type:
|STEM 95 X M12
|Lower Mount Type: